1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

for our engineers/cooks

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by nhaitz, May 29, 2014.

1. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Ha! That's more like what my mom tends to do, and she's as far from an engineer as you can get. She's made some, uhm, interesting things when 'recreating' dishes she's had at our house. The eggs/ cheese and corn starch/ flour examples above follow her thinking.

2. My lovely wife, who is a divorce lawyer, does that. Please don't tell her I said that :D

3. My engineer husband used to tape cartoons he liked to the front of the refrigerator. The Dilbert above was there for a long time. I can't find the other ingredient substitution cartoon that was also on our fridge. The punch line was something along the lines of "ham make a good substitute for chicken in tuna salad." Does anybody know that one and who penned it?