1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Felt is on the way - Pre-Order!!!

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Finally after almost 1/2 a year of waiting my felt order from India can be shipped but I'm wondering how much to final order. If I had money-out-the-ass-to-go I'd order all I could but since that's not the case I'm going to offer pre-orders so that I can gauge the interest and go from there.

Diamond sprays will be offered as well, at this time, for pre-order.

This felt is the real good hard to get stuff folks....no limits on ordering.....[​IMG]

*Click on the links for product details & pricing....

ULTRA-Rock Hard Felt De-Burring & Honing Pad/Strop - Magnet Backed - 11"x3" -

ULTRA-Rock Hard Felt De-Burring & Honing Pad/Strop - 11"x3"

Hard Felt De-Burring Block - 4"x 2" x1/2"

Diamond Honing Sprays (1mic & 3mic)

Important Notes:

*These items can not be combined to ship with other items listed in our store. They must ship separate from here in PA using USPS Priority Mail. In-stock store items ship from the west coast via UPS ground.

*Please don't ask for shipping quotes. [​IMG] Shipping will be charged at the time the order is fulfilled.

*I can't guarantee exactly when these items will hit my location but based on past experiences it's normally about 1-2 weeks. I'll post the status here online once I know anything worth mentioning and I'll ship as soon as I can process the orders.

*To order - PM me your zip code (or country) along with your Paypal email address and the items/qtys desired. I'll follow by sending you a Paypal invoice.

*This pre-order will only be open for 2 days because I have to place my final order on this ASAP

Thanks everyone!
    Dave

2. Dave Martell

If you have a need for sizes other than 11" length (up top 12") please feel free to request a quote. The width must remain 3", sorry about this.

3. Dave Martell

I want to mention one more time that I have to wrap this up by tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for your orders, the response has been great. :)

Dave

4. Dave Martell

5. Dave Martell

6. Dave Martell

Ok folks, all orders are packed & ready to go. I sent out invoices to everyone for shipping as well so if you didn't get it please check those spam boxes and get with me if it still isn't there and we'll get ya fixed up.

I still have some felt strops, de-burring blocks, and 2oz blue diamond (1mic) available if anyone is interested. First come first served and when it's gone it's gone.

I want to thank each one of you who pre-ordered, you guys & gals are great! [​IMG]

Dave

7. Dave Martell

I still have a few pieces left....

Qty. 4 - 11"x 3" Ultra-Hard Felt Honing Pad (Non-magnet backed) - $16

Qty. 8 - 4"x 2"x 0.5" Hard Felt Deburring Block - $11