1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Fathers Day Meals

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by James, May 26, 2014.

1. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

anyone have any plans with Dad... or the kids? what meals do you have planed (cause i wanna look like a genious by taking your ideas)

2. Kevin

Kevin Special K Founding Member

3. Jay

Jay No soup for you Founding Member

I"ve worked a million hours so far this year, but I'll be off for Father's Day. My kid has been working her butt off for school, so I think I'll cook for her.

Baked clams oreganata
    Linguini alla vongole
    Shrimp scampi

Damn, she loves seafood.

4. James

Me too... maybe we should skip tacos and go to your place in august lol

5. Jay

Fish tacos.

6. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

7. James

8. Jay

Happy Father's Day, guys.

The missus picked up 3 dozen little necks and a lobster for pappy's day. She had Brussels sprouts with some wacky grain (fatwan, I believe), I had baked clams with linguini and clam sauce, and Jayette devoured the lobster. A good time was had by all.

I also bought a new tree, a dwarf blue spruce. We brought it home from Lowes in my tiny two seater, with my yoga addicted wife contorting herself around it for the ride home. It was a sight.

9. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

A new Yoga position perhaps? , "everyone transition in to the "dwarf blue spruce"