1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook Reviews - Help Request!

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Hi folks,
    As many of you know I had to shut down my online store last year and with that came a loss of all the reviews. While that sucked, they were all product reviews which no longer (fortunately) applied. I have literally hundreds of very positive emails and PMs from customers over the years but no online reviews of our services and I believe that this surely doesn't help me. Since way before the store even became a thing I had been wanting to get reviews for my business online but I never found a platform for this to happen. Facebook offers a review system but I could never get it to work....well.....until today! And this brings me to the point of this post......

I'm asking, that if you have the ability to add a review, or even just rate my business on some level (sharpening/repair/upgrades/rehandles/Martell knives/etc), I'd greatly appreciate this. [​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/JapaneseKni...ening/reviews/

Thanks for your consideration!

Dave

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Done. All true.

4. Dave Martell

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

One of these days I will figure out how to use that facebook thingy... can you leave a review without being a member of FB?

6. Dave Martell

I think you have to be a member to post reviews. I can't find out 100% on that but I'd bet on it.

Thanks for thinking of me anyway. :)

7. Dave Martell

Thanks to everyone who contributed a review, the help is very much appreciated! :)