1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

equipment needed

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by payton johnson, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hey folks I am very interested in re handling and fabrication and I am wondering what tools and equipment I need to get started and would love to see some of your tools and shops too see if this is a hobby and venture I would like to get into or something that's way over my head

2. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Anton
    Don't know how I missed em, but those are two excellent links, kudos to Cris and Turtle

3. Thanks Anton I just found the one by Chris a few days ago I'm ordering some basic wood, and spacers and going to make some with my brother at his shop if I am successful I would then buy equept of my own and try to start the venture of handle making I will post some of my work when I get to it I would love to here what you guys think thanks