1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

END OF SUMMER SALE

Discussion in 'Dream Burls' started by Dream Burls, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

I'm having an end of summer sale where everything in my store (www.dreamburls.com) is 25% off. If you use the coupon SUMMER (all caps) when you check out 25% of your purchase price will be automatically deducted. There are some great blanks available including a number of Honduran Rosewood Burl that, with the discount, are at unbeatable prices for this quality. The sale is ongoing and will end on Sunday, August 27th. I hope you find some things you like and I hope you've had a great summer. Thanks for your continuing support and Imagine the Possibilities!

2. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

3. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

Last two days to save 25% off of anything and everything in my store (www.dreamburls.com). Use the coupon SUMMER on checkout to get your discount. There are still some nice blanks left including a large selection of high quality Honduran Rosewood Burl. With the discount, these prices are unbeatable.