1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter's almost here.

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Lucretia, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

I saw the Easter Bunny today. I know he was the Easter Bunny because he's leaving little piles of tiny chocolate eggs all over the yard.

EasterBunny.jpg

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. Toothpick

4. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Lapin Chasseur

5. scotchef38

scotchef38 Founding Member

I miss Rabbits,ownership of rabbits is illegal where I live.

6. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Yes please

7. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Probably pass on the eggs and the bunny...he looks a little scrawny. Needs to raid Lucretia's garden

8. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Why own them while thousands are roaming freely and are not afraid of humans that much anymore

9. Toothpick

I had a white pet bunny when I was...12-13.

I decided I didn't want to take care of it anymore and let it loose. Our yard dog took care of it for me :(

10. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

I opened the curtain and there she was in the yard. Looks like she was gathering grass for a nest (as well as gnoshing on a dandelion or two.) We generally get at least a few babies in the yard every year. They are cute little buggers, especially when they're about the size of my fist. And we seem to have enough weasels, foxes, raptors, etc. to keep the population somewhat under control.

11. Toothpick