1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

dill uses

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by butch, Jun 25, 2014.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

im going to have a lot of freash dil in the garden this year but have not a clue waht all to make with it
    have at it waht are your favs ?

2. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Ours is already turning to seed. But we had a lot mixed into salads over the past month or so. The wife also uses it when cooking fish. We also made some mayo-based sauces with it to go with squash, put on burgers, etc.

BTW, I hope you are not spending your honeymoon worrying about how to use up the dill from your garden :D

3. Andre

Andre Founding Member

Potato salad, cure salmon, garnish fish, dill butter on corn, dill sour cream on roasted carrots, and did I mention dill and tarragon potato salad!

4. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

Pickles! Or is that too obvious? :D But I love pickles. We have 6 different kinds in the fridge right now.

5. butch

butch Founding Member

i plan on plicking some stuff and need to make a few different types (jsut have not got the recipes yet) dave we skipped the hunnymoon for later dive trip options

6. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

All I can say is that I love dill. :) The guys have given you some great ideas.

7. Andre

Andre Founding Member

Use the pickle recipes in the joy of cooking. Solid.

8. roberto

roberto Founding Member

scrambled egg with dille yammy