1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Diamond Spray & Felt - In Stock

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, May 1, 2019.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Hi Everyone!

I've finally got our diamond honing sprays, felt pads, and felt deburring blocks in stock.

The products are currently are in limited quantities (especially the felt pads) and listed with our old pricing but once the stock runs out we will have to adjust to new increased pricing on the re-stock.

See https://martellknives.com/collections/edge-maintenance for details, shipping costs, and hopefully to purchase. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dave Martell

Heads up - The felt pads and 2 oz diamond sprays are almost out of stock.

3. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

My first purchase of diamond spray & felt from Japanese Knife Sharpening and, to say the least, I am extremely pleased. The diamond & felt work as stated (if not better.). Thanks for some great products, Dave!

4. Dave Martell

That's great to hear Al, thanks for your purchase! :)

5. Dave Martell

Price increase coming after this weekend.

Thanks to everyone who purchased so far, I hope you're enjoying your sharp edges. ;)

6. Dave Martell

7. There’s a bottle of 3 mic headed towards Tennessee!

8. Dave Martell

Thanks David

9. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

I was using my stash yesterday...you are going to be over the moon with the results David.

10. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

What Jim said!!! :):D:cool:

11. I got my spray last week and can’t say enough good things about it. It’s an absolute must for all knife guys. Keep it close by and when an edge just starts to fall off a bit give it 10-20 quick laps on leather or felt and it will bring the edge right back up.

Thanks, Dave!

12. Dave Martell

That's great to hear you're getting good use out of it David. :)

13. Dave Martell