1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Charity Auction at the Badger and Blade.

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Jim, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Fast and furious bidding! So much fun just watching the bids. And of course there are incredible items to bid on

3. So awesome that this happens every year! Best of luck!

4. Toothpick

5. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

There's a ton of cool stuff, and sadly for me (good for the auction) i've been outbid on everything I bid on.:(

6. Jim

None of that wonderful bidding would be happening without the generous donations of our members.

7. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

who knew, random anonymous online folks, is good folks

8. Toothpick

9. James

it's been exciting, i can't believe at 8 tomorrow we are as far away from the next one as possible, and it's all over (for most, while with starts again for others)

im gonna need a lot of beans to tally that total up lol

10. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

Well you'll certainly have enough *gas* errrrrr fuel in the tank LOL

11. James

So Warren, I see you got yourself a few things, what did you think of the whole event ?

Is that your first straight razor btw ?

12. Only ended up winning one item, the Whipped Dog straight, that was the one I really wanted to get as I was going to buy one this week direct from Whippeed Dog, the charity wins this way and I still get a straight to try.
    Yep my first straight razor, been curious for a while and just need to see what it's all about, might not even have the courage to bring it up to my face though:D

The auction was such a great event, lots of items, lots of bids, lots of fun and a real sense of the community spirit on B&B, most important of all it looks like a huge amount was raised for the charity:cool1

13. Jim

Thanks for all the support. The auction was a huge SUCCESS for the NBCF with over 24000. Raised and paid directly to them.
    See you all next year.

14. Awesome Jim! Cheers to everyone involved. Makes me happy.

15. Toothpick

Get that shed cleaned out!

16. Toothpick