1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Business SUCKS so we're making changes again!

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, May 29, 2015.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Yes it's only been a short time since we brought all of our stock from the west coast warehouse we used to ship out of - back to PA so that we could ship it directly from here to save our customers on shipping costs but things aren't working out as planned (that's plan A, B, or C) so we're bailing on that concept (again). [​IMG]

The fact is that our store sales are W-A-Y down and I'm thinking about dropping it altogether although I haven't yet made up my mind if I will do that or switch back to drop shipping again. Anyway, I'm not about to pay to ship all this stock back out there again so I'm going instead to sell it all off and go on from there.

The sales we will run will be done at closeout pricing and will last as long as we have the stock here on the shelves to sell. There's going to be some great deals on everything we sell and some items may never be seen again.

I'm going to get this together tonight and (maybe) tomorrow and then I'll post when the sales are kicking off.

Dave

2. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

sorry to hear Dave, his whatever works out for you works out well

3. I'm sorry to hear that too, although hopefully it will mean a more streamlined store and/or sales model for you, with less stress and thus more effective income.

I jut went to the store, and it says down until 8/15?

Btw, I got my order safe and sound, thanks Dave :).

4. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

OK folks, I've slashed the prices down and hope to sell it all off.

All items shown are in stock unless otherwise noted.

Business SUCKS Blowout Sale - While Supplies Last!!

Please make my pain your gain! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2015