1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Brooklyn ?

Discussion in 'Bryan Raquin' started by cassca, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Hello!

My Brooklyn importer will be at this event:
    [​IMG]
    He will have a few of my chef's knives available, if you are interested in seeing them in person.

He'll also have his full selection of premium artisan made eating tools, so if you're in the neighborhood, go check it out!

[​IMG]

2. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Sounds like a great event. Sadly, Dec 12th will find me a thousand miles away.

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

That is very interesting- Jay and I have been there as its near our regular taco joint. They have a wonderful butchers crew there. They start from primals so its a real treat to shop there.

4. Abe, who runs eating tools, is a very very nice man. I have run into him a handful of times at prospect park walking our dogs in the morning.

5. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

6. wish I had the money to spend on a gyuto from you, love the rusticness? of your knives, damn holiday's taking up all my moneyz