1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Discussion in 'Japanese Knife Imports' started by JBroida, Nov 22, 2016.

1. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

We've got something special for you guys on Black Friday and Cyber Monday... not a sale per se, but we will be putting up some rare, unique, and special items for sale through the JKI Specials on instagram and on FB... if you dont follow or like us yet, now might be a good time to get on that [​IMG] I think you guys will be stoked to see what kinds of things we put up there.

2. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Any JKI promotional socks or earmuffs? I could really use some "embroida'd" earmuffs in my kitchen.

No, it's fine, I'll see myself out.

3. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

4. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

5. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

6. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

ust 2 of these Kejiro Doi Hayate Yanagiba in stock... they come with ebony octagon handles, a ho wood saya, kiri (paulownia) wood display and storage box, certificate of authenticity, and, if you ask, free sharpening by me. These were forged by well known and now retired blacksmith Kejiro Doi and sharpened by equally well respected and also retired Yukinori Oda, former head of the sharpeners association. These are not being made anymore by these two craftsmen and are thus extremely rare. Get them while they last. Copy and paste the following link to see our specials today: www.japaneseknifeimports.com/pages/special-of-the-day