1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

big day

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Mar 28, 2015.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

wow waht a day food/race car people. thanks for the invite David. then hung out with soem blacksmiths at fire and brimstone. Dougs was as always a great guy to hang out with i jsut wish i woudl not have let time slip so i i could have stayed and had dinner with him. also might have a watch for one of his knives (i made ) it might have jsut got put away in a wrong spot but worst case is someone might have walked off with it. if doug cant find it before the weekend is over i ll make a sticky so you guys can keep your eyes open for it

2. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

uh oh -- did it disappear at the garage, or at the blacksmith event?

And thanks agin for driving down and hanging out with all the car guys today.

3. butch

butch Founding Member

blacksmith event dougs always cooks forthe guys and as things get larger i guess we might have to keep a better eye on our stuff. hopping that it was just missplaced and it will be "found" before the end of the event
    as for the car guys
    i got ot talk with some really smart folks about the ins and outs of custom knives. if this helps them down the road get better kit thats great even if its not my work

4. Sam texted me that the knife was found about an hour after I left. Very good news for sure. -Doug

5. butch

butch Founding Member

such great news im glad it was a mix up. so sorry i lost tract of time and we didnnt doo dinner. i was beat i ll i got home