1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Resources for Stropping Supplies

Discussion in 'Sharpening forum' started by mr drinky, Oct 24, 2014.

1. mr drinky

mr drinky Founding Member Gold Contributor

Since Dave no longer has his stropping kit available and Phoenix doesn't sell it anymore -- and well, Ken's corner is….whoaa, sorry, I passed out from drink and just woke up five hours later. Where was I…?

Anyhow, where are the best places to get all the diamond sprays, leather bench hones, felt crap, etc these days…outside of the regular retail vendors? I'd like to support small boutique operations if possible.

k.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  2. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Marko

3. I am pleased with my leather bench hones from star shaving supplies.
    Don't have a ton of experience though ;)

4. I just bought the mag bench strop from your wb recommendation. I got it this week....first quality, with two leathers and two felts, plush diamond spray. All for 80 bucks.

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

I have been looking at Kramers kit. Basic but funtional.

Other than that a piece of balsa from Joannes and some .5CO from SRD and I am set for a loooong time.