1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Auctions notifications

Discussion in 'Support' started by Anton, Oct 13, 2014.

1. We have new posts www.kitchenknifefora.com/find-new/posts link that I have bookmarked and use all the time when I want to go to Fora. So it would be cool if new auctions would be listed there, as checking manually auctions section is boring.

2. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

I'll take it to the team Anton to see what we can do

3. Can we also get it in tapatalk?For us on the phone. Thanks

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

I would like to add any new auctions to the index of new posts. This software was built from the ground up and I have to make sure its going to be of value to the vendors and members before we start making a lot of changes.
    Tapatalk does not play nice with the software and I have not spoken to them yet about this. Photos are the big problem with the auctions and tapatalk.
    Speaking of photos I would also like to add the drag and drop photo attachment function to the program for creating the auction threads.
    Placing and also bidding on the current auctions and just plain using it is the best way to insure the success and further refinement of this feature.
    Many thanks for the interest.

5. apicius9

apicius9 Founding Member

I was just going to say what Anton said, glad I checked before I did ;) Having the Auctions showing up in the new posts, or something blinking while there is an active auction would be nice. There is not enough action in the auctions to check every time, but chances are you will miss one of it doesn't get pointed to somehow.

Stefan

6. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

I am hoping that as the forum grows we will be able to not only move from the red into the black, but get more and better functionality built for our members and Vendors. Best practice is if a vendor creates an auction they cross link it to a thread in their own forum or use the group auction thread that is stickied.

I really appreciate the feedback.

Jim