1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonauts meager collection

Discussion in 'Knife & Gear Galleries' started by Argonaut, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Argonaut

Argonaut People call me French sounding words Founding Member

tmp_20140325_115401538169110.jpg

Missing is the lost filet knife. The kids broke the tip off the paring knife, I ground it out so that's why it looks kind of weird.

2. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Nice! Love the board :D

3. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

a nice board indeed. do you sharpen them on stones Jason ?

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

5. Argonaut

I actually have a honing kit that I won in the Sue Moore auction, I think it was from Martell. Mostly I use 600 grit wet sandpaper on a flat surface, then finish with a steel.

6. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

Nice knives. How big is that board?

7. Argonaut

Every one of those things have been in the dishwasher at least 4 times just over this past weekend. I guess this particular set is no longer made, it's the "Twin Select" edition, so not sure if I'll ever get to replace the filet knife. Im a bit sentimental over them, they're the first set of "real" knives I got, plus my sister gifted them to me.

8. Argonaut

It's 12X20X2 tmp_20140325_115525-1930513921.jpg tmp_20140325_115602832821476.jpg tmp_20140325_115525-1930513921.jpg tmp_20140325_115602832821476.jpg

9. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Any knives I can toss in the dishwasher are knives I call friends. My hands don't touch dishwater....

10. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

just wait till your married and get told you really don't mind dishwater after all

11. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

I'm sorry I have an app that blocks any content associated with marriage, all I see is a bunch of asterisks.