1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

A heart Felt Thank you

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by sachem allison, May 7, 2014.

1. sachem allison

sachem allison Founding Member

I know it has been awhile and I should have done this awhile ago. I have been a bit under the weather with Pneumonia and she has kicked my ass. THe forum members are really an amazing group of guys and gals and I would really love to thank you all for your extreme generosity and support. I won't go into too much detail (in keeping with the forum rules). A few months ago , some folks took it upon themselves to start a secret little project and it grew and grew and became a not so secret project. I stayed away from it because it wasn't my idea and I didn't want to taint the project. You guys really stunned me with your generosity. I don't know what I ever did to deserve it but, I want to say thank you. This will help me immensely in getting away from here and getting back home. Someday, I hope to be able to return the favor. For all of you who contributed to the project and all those who gave their moral support, Thank you again. KKFers are the best kind of folks.

Thank you, Son

2. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Son I am happy to hear that things are turning out OK for you and you are feeling better. :cool1

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

it's always great to see a community of people come together. I'm glad things are moving in a better direction for you Son. wish you the best

5. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

:like

6. + 1 I don't normally see that if at all

7. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Son, you just take care of yourself and get back home.

Peace Brother

8. Crothcipt

Crothcipt Founding Member

Glad you are on your way home. Was wondering how the special project was going a couple weeks ago. Wish I could have helped out. Btw people want to help you, because you are a very giving guy. I am glad I never got to know the old you. I am glad the community is able to give back.

9. Let's make the ECG a going away party for you, pal.