1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

3,500 Knives and Swords

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Lucretia, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Just saw a news article where a woman in Florida was arrested and there were more than 3,500 knives & swords in her house.

Can you imagine--the article acted like that was a bad thing!

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Part of the reason I obey the law is because I don't want anyone to think I'm a weirdo when they read "Tennessee man arrested, found to have more than 1,200 shaving related items throughout his home"

3. Taylor

Taylor Professional Craftsman Founding Member

For a second, I thought you had expanded your collection Lucretia :)

4. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Yeah... thought you finally did an inventory after all the estate sale season came winding down! :D

5. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Naw, I only have a couple drawers full. And the overflow drawer that the old man is allowed to use. And several strewn across the dining table. And the ones in the queue for sharpening. Some set aside for rehandling. A couple in a cabinet...

6. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

I keep waiting to see Lucretia get a Don Ngyuen knife.
    The handles do look a bit like a space ship afterall.
    I really like Don's knives. He came up with a new handle style that actually looks good.