1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD 14" Catcheside Slicer

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by V1P, May 28, 2015.

1. V1P

V1P Founding Member

I have decided to accept a trade for this knife, up to half of the value and the rest via Paypal.

I am interested in a high-end gyuto, both from custom makers or a Japanese one, in a brand new or immaculate condition. Would really like to try a Maumasi, Bill Burke, Catcheside or Devin Thomas but open to options. Please PM with what you have to offer.

If I breached the forum regulation, pls pardon me but I could not find a way to change it to WTT, mods pls help.

This is the show piece in my collection and I do not have the heart to use it in a commercial kitchen.

Knife is brand new and unused, only opened from the postage packaging to admire from time to time. It comes with certificate of authenticity from Will and his custom checkered cloth packaging.

Price is $2900, that includes Paypal fee and shipping to most places worldwide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]