1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Available kitchen knives

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Apr 21, 2015.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

2. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

GOOD GOD!!! I'LL TAKE THEM ALL! Seriously, Randy, junior & yourself are producing some mind altering stuff. Absolutely stunning and breath taking! :cool:

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

5 knives in 4 different steel combos. If you include the San mai slicer with the Damascus edge on you website, that's 5 different steels. So you like doing things the easy way huh? :D Is the heat treat significantly different an all these? I like them all

5. OMG stunning work!

6. HHH Knives

Thanks guys. I LOVE my job and I hope it shows in my work. :)

Mikey. The different steel mixes, although similar.. Require slight modifications when doing the HT to get the best out of the steels.
    These are all High Carbon steel. Yet, the O1 mix from Delbert is the greatest variable in this batch. Its temps and times are different then say a 1080/15n20 combination. The O1 mix also gets Cryo treatment. Where the others do not. etc. etc. etc.

In short. Yea. they do ;) But that just keeps it interesting!

Blessings
    Randy

7. HHH Knives

SALE on all remaining knives listed on the site! Get you some!!

8. HHH Knives

_MG_3928 (800x533).jpg

9. HHH Knives

Heres on I have listed on the web page currently. http://hhhcustomknives.com/product/d...t-knife-210mm/

Its a beautiful feathery damascus blade with Deep green birch burl wa handles.

Specs are posted on the site.

Thanks for looking and as always, comments or critiques welcomed.
    Blessings
    Randy

_MG_3772 (800x533).jpg _MG_3774 (800x582).jpg _MG_3776 (800x506).jpg _MG_3782 (800x533).jpg _MG_3780 (800x533).jpg _MG_3694 (800x533).jpg _MG_3705 (800x533).jpg _MG_3706 (800x533).jpg _MG_3707 (800x533).jpg

10. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

SOME KIND OF BEAUTIFUL!!! :cool:

11. HHH Knives

Thanks Chef. These are still available.. :D

12. Somebody please take that nakiri. I almost can't hold back...